Save with Jamie – Episode 1 of 6: Brisket of Beef – Monday 2 September 2013 at 8.00 pm C4
A review of the August 2015 book and new Jamie Oliver Everyday Super Food
New series with Jamie – Jamie and Jimmy’s Friday night feast CH4 from 10 Jan 2014
Watch again and see recipes.
Jamie Oliver Save with Jamie Shop smart, Cook clever, Waste less
Program One: Brisket of Beef – Nutritious meals on a budget of £1.80
In the first program of his Save with Jamie series, Jamie prepares nutritious meals on a budget and following premise of the new book Save with Jamie: Shop Smart, Cook Clever, Waste Less Jamie offers tips on keeping costs down and wasting less food.
- USA Jamie Oliver cook books
- Canada Jamie Oliver cook books
- UK Jamie Oliver cook books
- Australia search for Jamie’s Books
- New Zealand search for Jamie Oliver’s books
- UK Store and Christmas offers
(For pre used copies Save with Jamie: book options Shop Smart, Cook Clever, Waste Less)
Jamie shows us how to prepare recipes that cost less than £1.80 a portion and cooks up:
- Sunday roast brisket with all the trimmings,
- Korean stir-fried rice ,
- Sweet pea fish pie,
- American hot pizza pie when a takeaway lover is shown how to make his favourite treat for a fraction of the price of ordering it in.
A few neat tricks, how to store herbs – don’t throw them out! Why not make up a pesto and freeze it into cubes!
How to make a cheap and tasty tomato sauce.
For pizza, make your own base and add the tomato sauce.
Read more about the new cookbook and see offers at Save with Jamie: Shop Smart, Cook Clever, Waste Less and see Jamie talk about the new book.
Watch clips on 4oD:
- Roast Savings Roast dinner for a fraction of the price
- The Lamb Waster How to make the best use of lamb
- Watch complete episodes on 4oD
In Canada: Save with Jamie on the Food Network
Channel 4 episode guide Jamie’s money saving meals