Jamies 15 Minute Meals – Jamie Oliver, the TV series started 22 October 2012 on Channel 4 and Ch4 HD at 5.30pm Monday.
New series with Jamie – Jamie and Jimmy’s Friday night feast CH4 from 10 Jan 2014
Note many UK links now not functioning, the recipe links are here, also see NZ, Aus, Asia and Ca links below:
- USA Jamie Oliver cook books
- Canada Jamie Oliver cook books
- UK Jamie Oliver cook books
- Australia search for Jamie’s Books
- New Zealand search for Jamie Oliver’s books
- UK Store and Christmas offers
Watch again + find recipe links and ingredients:
Save with Jamie’s Money Saving Meals + recipes
Well the wait is over, Jamie’s 15-minute meals TV series is here and consists of 40 episodes and is also accompanied by the fine new cookbook Jamie Oliver’s new 15-Minute Meals with all new 15 minute recipes.
Find out more about what is in Jamie’s new cookbook – click for a list of sections and example recipes.
Typical recipes include beef, pork, lamb, fish, chicken and vegetarian options. Styles include Jerk, Cajun, Thai, Asian, Indian and BBQ ingredients and influences.
You will need only the minimal cookware and be able to produce the results required.
“You don’t have to be able to cook like a ninja to create these dishes,” Jamie promises, “but these meals have flavour combinations that will put big smiles on the faces of your family and mates.”
Missed an episode, recipes – see below…. but remember many links now deactivated….
Series 1 episode 1 – 35 information:
Episode 1: Chilli Con Carne Meatballs and Sticky Kicking Chicken on Monday 22 Oct 2012
To night Jamie cooks chilli con carne meatballs, sticky kicking chicken, watermelon radish salad and crunchy noodles.
- Clip: Lemon Bulgar wheat
- Clip: Noodles and salad
- Episode 1 scrapbook, recipes and video clips
- Watch Jamie’s 15 minute meals episode 1 on 4oD
- Ad: Select frying pans for the best cooking.
- Blog: Jamie’s 15 minute meals episode 1 Monday 22 Oct 2012
Episode 2: Fish Stew and Asian Beef on Tuesday 23 Oct 2012
Next Jamie offers flashy fish stew, saffron sauce and garlic bread, plus seared Asian beef, best noodle salad and ginger dressing.
- Clip: Yoghurt and ailoi
- Clip: Bold Salad
- Episode 2 scrapbook, recipes and video clips
- Watch Jamie’s 15 minute meals episode 2 on 4oD
- Ad: Select pestle and mortars.
Episode 3: Camembert Parcels and Golden Chicken on Wednesday 24 Oct 2012
Jamie makes crispy Camembert parcels, autumn salad and cranberry dip, plus golden chicken with braised greens and potato gratin.
- Clip: Making parcels
- Clip: Golden Chicken
- Episode 3 scrapbook, recipes and video clips
- Watch Jamie’s 15 minute meals episode 3 on 4oD
- Ad: Select cookware for the ultimate kitchen.
Episode 4: Beef Stroganoff and Moroccan Mussels on Thursday 25 Oct 2012
Jamie cooks beef stroganoff with fluffy rice and red onion and parsley pickle and then Moroccan mussels with a tapenade.
- Clip: Stroganoff Sauce
- Clip: Morrocan Spice
- Episode 4 scrapbook, recipes and video clips
- Watch Jamie’s 15 minute meals episode 4 on 4oD
- Ad: Selected servers and platters ultimate cookware.
Episode 5: Fish Baps and Mushroom Farfalle on Friday 26 Oct 2012
Jamie serves fish baps, mushy peas and tartare sauce followed by mushroom farfalle with blue cheese and a hazelnut and apple.
- Clip: Blue cheese salad
- Clip: Mushy peas
- Episode 5 scrapbook, recipes and video clips
- Watch Jamie’s 15 minute meals episode 5 on 4oD
- Ad: Best pans and pots exceptional cookware.
Episode 6: Lamb Lollipops and Prawn Linguini Monday 29 Oct 2012
Jamie cooks lamb lollipops, curry sauce and rice and peas, plus prawn linguini and Sicilian shaved fennel salad.
- Clip: Spicy chops
- Clip: Sicilian-salad
- Episode 6 scrapbook, recipes and video clips
- Watch Jamie’s 15 minute meals episode 6 on 4oD
Episode 7: Chicken Dim Sum and Crab Briks Tuesday 30 Oct 2012
On the menu this time is chicken dim sum, coconut buns, cucumber pickle and hoi sin sauce, plus crackin’ crab briks, couscous salad and salsa.
- Clip: Coconut buns
- Clip: Making briks
- Episode 7 scrapbook, recipes and video clips
- Watch Jamie’s 15 minute meals episode 7 on 4oD
Episode 8: Crispy Duck and Chicken Cacciatore Wednesday 31 Oct 2012
Jamie shows how to cook crispy duck and hoi sin lettuce parcels, and chicken cacciatore, spaghetti and smoky tomato sauce.
- Clip: Lettuce and noodle cups
- Clip: Chicken-cacciatore
- Episode 8 scrapbook, recipes and video clips
- Watch Jamie’s 15 minute meals episode 8 on 4oD
Episode 9: Moroccan Bream and British Burgers Thursday 1 Nov 2012
This time Jamie rustles up Moroccan bream, couscous salad, pomegranate and harissa, and British burgers, shred salad, pickles and things.
- Clip: Saucy salsa
- Clip: Homemade burgers
- Episode 9 scrapbook, recipes and video clips
- Watch Jamie’s 15 minute meals episode 9 on 4oD
Epsiode 10: Jerk Pork and Poached Chicken Friday 2 Nov 2012
This time it’s jerk pork, grilled corn and crunchy tortilla salad, plus minestrone, poached chicken and salsa verde.
- Clip: Spicy jerk pork
- Clip: Minestrone soup
- Episode 10 scrapbook, recipes and video clips
- Watch Jamie’s 15 minute meals episode 10 on 4oD
You can see reviews of Jamie’s new cook book (which was published on 27 September 2012) Jamies 15 minute meals. For UK readers Jamie Oliver information and cook books published in the US at the same time – details below.
Epsiode 11: Swedish meatballs and pasta pesto Monday 5 Nov 2012
To night Swedish meatballs, celeriac and spinach rice, plus pasta pesto, garlic and rosemary chicken.
- Clip: Meatball-sauce
- Clip: Chicken basher
- Episode 11 scrapbook, recipes and video clips
- Watch Jamie’s 15 minute meals episode 11 on 4oD
Epsiode 12: Green tea salmon and modern greek salad Tuesday 6 Nov 2012
Wonderful green tea salmon, coconut rice and miso greens, modern Greek salad, spinach, chickpea and feta parcels.
- Clip: Crispy skin
- Clip: Spinach and feta parcels
- Episode 12 scrapbook, recipes and video clips
- Watch Jamie’s 15 minute meals episode 12 on 4oD
Episode 13: Grilled steak and blackened chicken Wednesday 7 Nov 2012
Recipes this episode are grilled steak, ratatouille and saffron rice, blackened chicken, and San Fran quinoa salad.
- Clip: Ratatouille
- Clip: Mangotime
- Episode 13 scrapbook, recipes and video clips
- Watch Jamie’s 15 minute meals episode 13 on 4oD
Episode 14: Porks steaks and killer kedgeree Thursday 8 Nov 2012
Great pork steaks, Hungarian pepper sauce and rice, killer kedgeree, beans, greens and chilli yoghurt.
- Clip: Lettuce and noodle cups
- Clip: The hungarian recipe
- Episode 14 scrapbook, recipes and video clips
- Watch Jamie’s 15 minute meals episode 14 on 4oD
Episode 15: Rosemary chicken and happy cow burgers Friday 9 Nov 2012
Rosemary chicken, grilled polenta and porcini tomato sauce, plus happy cow burgers, old-school coleslaw and corn on the cob.
- Clip: Tomato Sauce
- Clip: Veggie Burgers
- Episode 15 scrapbook, recipes and video clips
- Watch Jamie’s 15 minute meals episode 15 on 4oD
Episode 16: Sticky squid balls and grilled prawns Monday 12 Nov 2012
Jamie cooks sticky squid balls, grilled prawns and noodle broth, plus sausage fusilli and creamy garden salad.
- Clip: Asian Broth
- Clip: Creamy salad dressing
- Episode 16 scrapbook, recipes and video clips
- Watch Jamie’s 15 minute meals episode 16 on 4oD
- Colanders, chopping boards and graters for your kitchen
- Blog: Jamie’s 15 minute meals episode 16 Monday 22 Oct 2012 squid balls and prawns
Episode 17: Greek chicken and smoked salmon Tuesday 13 Nov 2012
To night smoked salmon, Yorkshire pud, beets and asparagus, plus gorgeous Greek chicken, sweet pepper and pea couscous with tzatziki.
- Episode 17 scrapbook, recipes and video clips
- Gorgeous greek chicken, herby vegetable couscous and tzatziki
- Smoked salmon, yorkshire pud, beets & asparagus
- Watch Jamie’s 15 minute meals episode 17 on 4oD
- Select cookware graters and chargrill pans for the ultimate kitchen
- Blog: Jamie’s 15 minute meals Episode 17: Greek chicken and smoked salmon
Episode 18: Sizzling chops and asparagus lasagnetti Wednesday 14 Nov 2012
This episode includes glazed sizzling chops, sweet tomato and asparagus lasagnetti, plus mushroom soup, stilton, apple and walnut croutes.
- Episode 18 scrapbook, recipes and video clips
- Mushroom soup, with walnut croûtes
- Glazed sizzling chops and lasagnetti
- Watch Jamie’s 15 minute meals episode 18 on 4oD
- Select cookware graters and frying pans for the ultimate kitchen
- Blog: Jamie’s 15 minute meals: Episode 18: Sizzling chops and asparagus lasagnetti Wed 14 Nov 2012
Episode 19: Asian tuna and coconut rice Thursday 15 Nov 2012
Jamie serves up seared Asian tuna, coconut rice and jiggy jiggy greens, plus ricotta fritters, tomato sauce and courgette salad.
- Episode 19 scrapbook, recipes and video clips
- Ricotta fritters with tomato sauce
- Seared Asian tuna with coconut rice
- Watch Jamie’s 15 minute meals episode 19 on 4oD
- Food processors, tongs and graters and for the ultimate kitchen
- Blog: Jamie’s 15 minute meals episode 19: Asian tuna and coconut rice Thurs 15 Nov 2012
Episode 20: Falafel wraps and spiced chicken lentils Friday 16 Nov 2012
Mediterranean favourites – spiced chicken, bacon, asparagus and spinach lentils, plus falafel wraps, grilled veg and salsa.
- Episode 20 scrapbook, recipes and video clips
- Spiced chicken bacon, asparagus and spinach lentils
- Falafel wraps, grilled veg and salsa
- Watch Jamie’s 15 minute meals episode 20 on 4oD
- Food processors, frying and griddle pans and graters and for your kitchen
- Blog: Jamie’s 15 minute meals episode 20: Falafel wraps and spiced chicken lentils Fri 16 Nov 2012
Visit the Jamie Oliver cookbook store.
Episode 21: Grilled Tuna and Thai Chicken Monday 19 Nov 2012
Jamie cooks grilled tuna, kinda Nicoise salad, Thai chicken laksa and mildly-spiced noodle squash broth.
Episode 22: Lamb Tagine and Chicken Caesar Salad Tuesday 20 Nov 2012
To night lamb tagine, pan-fried aubergine and cumin crunch, and crispy polenta chicken caesar salad.
Episode 23: Fettuccine and Black Bean Beef Burgers Wednesday 21 Nov 2012
A nice combination of fettuccine, smoked trout, asparagus and peas, black bean beef burgers, noodles and pickle salad.
Episode 24: Pork Marsala and Thai Noodles Thursday 22 Nov 2012
A great pork Marsala, porcini rice and spring greens, plus koh samui salad, chilli tofu and Thai noodles.
Episode 25: Crispy Pork and Grilled Mushroom Sub Friday 23 Nov 2012
Jamie presents crispy Parma pork, minted courgettes and brown rice, plus grilled mushroom sub, smoky pancetta, melted cheese and pears.
Episode 26: Chicken Fajitas and King Prawns Monday 26 Nov 2012
Jamie cooks sizzling chicken fajitas, grilled peppers, salsa, rice and beans, and prawn cocktail, king prawns and sundried pan bread.
Episode 27: Sizzling Beef Steak and Mighty Mackerel Tuesday 27 Nov 2012
To night sizzling beef steak, hoi sin prawn and noodle bowls, mighty mackerel, and mixed tomato and quinoa salad.
Episode 28: Steak, Liver and Bacon and Mexican Tomato Wednesday 28 Nov 2012
We have steak, liver and bacon, bubble and squeak mash and red onion gravy, and Mexican tomato soup, chilli nachos, and veggie and feta sprinkles.
Episode 29: Glazed Pork Fillet and Tapas Bruschetta Thursday 29 Nov 2012
Jamie makes glazed pork fillet, cajun-style pepper rice and barbecue sauce, and tapas bruschetta, and golden grilled sardines.
Episode 30: Lamb Kofte and Keralan Veggie Curry Friday 30 Nov 2012
Wonderful recipes, to night lamb kofte, pitta and greek salad, and Keralan veggie curry, poppadoms, rice and minty yoghurt.
Episode 31: White Fish Tagine and Spicy Cajun Chicken Monday 3 Dec 2012?
Episode 32: Beef Kofta Curry and Spring Frittata Tuesday 4 Dec 2012?
Episode 33: Chorizo and Squid, and Simple Spaghetti Wednesday 5 Dec 2012?
Episode 34: Lamb Meatballs and Chicken Salad Thursday 6 Dec 2012?
Episode 35: Crab Bolognese and Mexican BLT Friday 7 Dec 2012?
Episode 36: Cajun Steak and Chicken Tikka
Episode 37: Noodle Broth and Veggie Chilli
Episode 38: Asian Fish and Ultimate Pork Tacos
Episode 39; Sausage Gnocchi and Mexican Chicken
Episode 40: Asian Seabass and Chorizo Carbonara
To see Jamie’s episodes – watch again on 4oD
For future episodes and links to video clips and recipes, see Jamie’s 15-minute meals at Channel 4.
Jamie is a well known and highly respected chef, has toured the world and has many restaurants. At One New Change there is Barbecoa a joint venture with Adam Perry Lang.
Other restaurants include Recipease Jamie’s recipe and kitchen shop, in Notting Hill, Clapham Junction and Brighton. You can learn to cook and make great food.
Jamie’s Italian is throughout the UK and also in many parts of the world…
- Canary Wharf
- Covent Garden
- Milton Keynes
- Westfield Shepherds Bush
- Westfield Stratford City
- Threadneedle street
Last but not least Jamie’s Fifteen using food to give young people another chance in life – remarkable thinking and community involvement by Jamie………
Back to the new book, in the UK you can see Jamie Oliver 15 minute meals new cook book offers below…
In the USA Jamie’s new book is published September 27, 2012 see details:
More of the best in cookbooks below:
Well done Jamie!!!