Free in the Daily Mail Sat 4 Jan 2014 the 2 Day new year diet magazine with recipes.
If you missed the free booklet you can still order it using your points, see below.
With 54 recipes the new 2-Day New Year Diet starts in today’s Daily Mail as a free glossy magazine and continues all next week!
The recipes are listed below and the link to each one for Monday.
You can read the story of what the new diet can do for you at the Daily Mail we lost 10 stone on the 2 day diet. Real people who have tried this successful approach to diet give their experiences and explain what the diet has done for them.
Read about the 2 Day diet books…. Low cost…
To help us lose weight, be healthy and start the new year feeling great! The Daily Mail 2 day new year diet is a refined version of the very successful book by Michelle and Tony, see below.
As you need to diet for only 2 days with loads of excellent food that can be eaten on diet days, I don’t know how the diet is able to produce the results that it has!
So the slimming this time is achieved by eating risottos, stews and even pudding! Wow!
You will not need to count calories – which would have to be worked out very carefully as not all calorie calculations provide useful information.
Best thing you don’t go hungry.
The research originally studied over 1,000 women and the effects of the 2 day diet were stunning.
Recipes from the booklet free on Sat 6 Jan include:
- Bacon and scrambled egg muffins
- Roast tomato and basil soup
- Roast chicken casserole
- Pecan baked pears
- Spiced chocolate yoghurt
- Sun dried tomato and garlic omelette
- Hearty Goulash
- Mixed berry crumble
- Winter warming porridge
- Harissa chicken with lime and coriander corn
- Prawn pea and lemon risotto
- Upside down strawberry cheesecake
- Berry ricotta pancakes
- Roasted spicy cauliflower and chickpea soup
- Baked cod
- Warm spiced apples
- Mexican egg on toast
- Smoked salmon and cucumber open sandwich
- Grilled lamb with Tzatziki
- Mocha almond crunch creams
- missed the 2 Day Diet booklet, click here…
Recipes Monday 6 Jan 2014:
- Vietnamese style omelette
- Ham and Leek soup
- Baked white fish with fennel, lemons and garlic
- Roasted berries with ricotta and mint
- Breakfast crumble
- Lentil and red pepper soup
- Warm puy lentil salad, with roasted tomatoes, lemon, garlic and spinach
- Butternut squash and sage risotto
- Chicken cashew stir fry with brown rice
- Smoked haddock fishcakes and minted bean mash
- Honey mustard chicken Casserole with veg
- Grilled peaches with pistachios and yogurt
- Daily Mail 2 day diet Mon 6 Jan recipes
Recipes Tuesday 7 Jan 2014:
- Salmon stir fry
- Vegetable lasagne
- Lemon and berry jellies
- Pork Burgers, sweet potato chips
- Chicken and Tarragon crumble
- Smoked ham and spinach pizza
- recipes Tuesday 7 Jan at Daily Mail
Read about the strategy behind the diet, why you don’t need to eat lettuce and won’t go hungry.
So remember to collect more recipes each day with the Daily Mail this week!
Please remember to take medical advice before embarking on any dietary changes!
Read reviews and compare costs:
- The 2-Day Diet: Diet Two Days a Week. Eat Normally for Five
- The 2-Day Diet Cookbook the original recipe cookbook.
- The 2-Day Diet: The Quick & Easy Edition: The original, bestselling 5:2 diet
* Before adopting a new diet or change to your eating of any kind – speak with your doctor to ensure there is no risk to your health.