BBC2 New Series – The Hairy Dieters: How To Love Food And Lose Weight with recipe links
Well over the past few series of Si (Simon King) and Dave’s (David Meyers) cooking shows, we have noticed a little bit of weight being added on – each episode…. The boys have recognised the need for change but will not compromise the quality of what they eat. The boys have adopted a no sacrifice of taste and quality to their recipes. Yet still have reduced the fat and calories… a timely warning of improper eating and the benefits of eating properly. We will enjoy four programs in the series.
To read additional reviews of the new cook book – The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight and for Kindle versions see The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight Kindle download edition.
We all want to live a bit longer and have good health so is it time to pay attention to what we eat…absolutely?
So the Hairy Bikers return to help Britain loose weight yet let us still enjoy cooking and our food. Watch a clip (while available) on the boys on ITV’s This Morning with Ruth and Eamon Holmes where they rustle up a lemony lamb kebabs and fruity rice salad.
Hairy Dieters recipes include:
- Chicken and Ham Tangle Pie
- Lean Lamb Hotpot
- Chilli Con Carne
- Minted Pea and Feta Omelette
- Topless Cheese and Pickle Sandwich
- A very English Topless Sandwich
- Topless Mackerel Pate and Watercress Sandwich
- Topless Chicken and Parma Ham Sandwich
- Spicy Bean and Vegetable Stew
- Skinny Lemon Cupcakes with Drizzly Icing
- Plum Rice Pudding
- Mediterranean Beef Burgers
- Chicken Korma
- Chicken Caesar Salad
- Pan-Fried Bacon with Poached Egg and Balsamic Tomatoes
- Skinny beef lasange
- Lemony lamb kebabs
- Lamb Tagine
- Peppered Steak with Mushrooms
- Lemon and Thyme Roast Chicken
- Cajun Spiced Chicken with Potato Wedges
- Chilli Salad Bowl
- Lean Lamb Hotpot
- great selection of curry recipes
- Salmon with chilli Ginger Sauce
- Summer Fruit Meringues
- Chewy Cranberry and Apricot Bites
- recipes from the Hairy Dieters BBC website
Book offer from Amazon with post free option…
So what is in the Hairy Dieters lose weight book? Click to see some information about the Hairy Dieters Love Food and Lose weight book.
See Woman and Home for more Hairy Dieter’s recipes:
- Chicken Jalfrezi
- Spanish-style chicken bake
- Southern-style Jambalaya recipe
- special cassoulet recipe
- tandoori chicken kebabs
- classic salad Nicoise
- lightened-up chicken korma
Follow the guys on BBC2, follow Hairy Dieters via this link and the first episode started 20:00 Thursday 2nd August 2012, recipe links from BBC Food:
Program 1 of 4 review Thurs 2 Aug 2012 9.30pm (blog review of TV show)
Program 2 of 4 review Thurs 9 Aug 2012 (blog review of TV show)
- Masala-marinated chicken with minted yoghurt sauce
- Our special cassoulet
- Pan-fried bacon with poached egg and balsamic tomatoes
- Toasted crumpets and warm spiced berries with yoghurt and honey
- Cumin-crusted vegetables
Program 3 of 4 review Thurs 16 Aug 2012 (blog review of TV show)
Program 4 of 4 review Thurs 23 Aug 2012 (blog review of TV show)
- Chilli salad bowls
- Skinny lemon cupcakes with drizzly icing
- Olly’s sham-pagne
- Egg, bacon and asparagus flan
- Beachside paella
See the Hairy Bikers on their own website and information about their appearance on the One Show, BBC1.
The Hairy Dieters introduce their new book on You Tube.
Magazines are a great way to keep in touch with all the developments in recipes, travel, ingredients and TV shows.
Consider, Olive, Good Food and EASY cook – each has wonderful recipes and chef specials –