As seen on This Morning ITV, Stanley Tucci the famous Hollywood actor with roles in The Devil Wears Prada, The Hunger Games and The Lovely Bones. Also, the foodie films of Big Night and Julie & Julia – and today the Emmy award-winning actor Stanley Tucci cooks up a wizz in the kitchen with his beef rolls.
His new cook book by Stanley, Joan and Stan – a family affair, is called The Tucci Cookbook: Family, Friends and Food, click for reviews and offers.
As they say “Most of the world eats to live, but Italians live to eat.”
In this wonderful book, Stanley Tucci presents just under 200 recipes and the wines are paired as well.
- Venetian Seafood Salad
- Lasagna with Polenta and Gorgonzola Cheese
- Spaghetti with Tomato and Tuna
- Pork Tenderloin with Fennel and Rosemary
- Roast Duck with Fresh Figs
- Baked Whole Fish in an Aromatic Salt Crust
- Eggplant and Zucchini Casserole with Potatoes
- buttery Plum and Polenta Cake
Featuring nearly 200 irresistible recipes, perfectly paired with delicious wines, The Tucci Cookbook is brimming with robust flavors, beloved Italian traditions, mouthwatering photographs, and engaging, previously untold stories from the family’s kitchen.
Cooking, eating and enjoying food is definitely a family affair!