There is a new cookbook from Nigella Lawson @Nigella_Lawson called At My Table A Celebration of Home Cooking due later in the year.
Nigella’s Home Cooking cookbook is due in September 2017
The recipes in At My Table are warming and comforting, basically the classic dishes but with some recipes showing an interesting new twist and they will include new ingredients –
- Chicken Fricassee
- Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Aubergine Fattet
- White Miso Hummus
- Hake with Bacon
- Peas and Cider
- Indian-Spiced Chicken and Potato Traybake
- Chilli Mint Lamb Cutlets
- Eastern Mediterranean Chopped Salad
- Carrots and Fennel with Harissa.
The sweets are also here they include:
- Emergency Brownies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Victoria Sponge with Cardamom, Marmalade and Crème FraicheReally excited by this new book and a resurgent Nigella!
— Nigella Lawson (@Nigella_Lawson) April 4, 2017