Mary Berry Cooks a new cookbook and a TV series
A new cook book and a TV series from the amazing Mary Berry.
A whole rangeof classic recipes from Mary Berry who has included bites for quick eats, plates for sharing, great food for starters, favourite recipes for family meals, suppers for those later feasts, roasts from Mary’s classics, puddings that are hot and dreamy and an section on the UK favourite afternoon tea.
Recipes in the YOU magazine:
- 15-minute pasta
- Thai-spiced tomato soup
- Mediterranean all-in-one chicken
- Lamb dhansak with fresh tomato relish and raita
- Elderflower posset
- Whole lemon cake with lemon cheesecake icing
- Rich chocolate tray bake with feathered icing
- Apple and cinnamon loaf cake
- Orange butterfly cakes
- Slow-roast shoulder of lamb and rosemary and paprika rub and fresh mint sauce
- Roasted fennel, onion and potato with Parmesan topping
- Irish cream ice cream roll
- Plum and marzipan tarte tatin
Read more at the Mail on Sunday Mary Berry Cooks and see Part Two of the Cooks series next week.
TV Series Mary Berry Cooks
All the recipes in the new book refer to the menus in the TV series from a new 6 part series begins on 3 March 2014 BBC2 at 8.30 pm.
Episode One: Afternoon Tea 3 Mar BBC2 8.30 pm
In her own kitchen Mary provides easy to follow and step-by-step instructions for making the perfect afternoon tea. What about hosting a traditional tea party, sandwiches made in advance and scones for a cream tea. A helping hand from her grand-daughters to make orange butterfly cakes and then a trip to visit a plantation in Cornwall to see how tea is grown.
Read about previous series in February last year Part One of a Mary Berry’s free magazine at You Magazine and the Second part of the series, Mary Berry – At Home Part II – 24 page recipe pull out in YOU Magazine 10 Feb 2013
The new book is available for order in:
the UK the USA Canada