Lorraine Pascale has a new series and cook book due 13 August 2012 and some recipes were available in the Mail YOU magazine Sunday 5th August 2012.
See more below:
See more recipes at the Lorraine Pascal Daily Mail link and more below…
- Thai chicken soup with coconut milk and ginger
- Sticky Asian BBQ chicken with sweetcorn rice and red cabbage slaw
- White chocolate-dipped cherries
- Dad’s penne all’arrabbiata with crispy pancetta and basil
- Let them eat cake, cake
- Dulce and banana cake
Read more: Lorraine a la mode
A recent program – Feel Good Food: Lorraine Pascale Fast Fresh and Easy Food program 2
The new series of Lorraine’s tv show continues with episode two, Feel Good Food this evening 20 August 2012 at 8.30pm on BBC2. There are six episodes and the second show presents recipes that you can see on the BBC Food website….
- Gingerbread pancakes with parma ham and maple syrup
- Granola, maple, pecan and cranberry
- Butternut and sweet potato lasagne and sage, toasted pine nuts and nutmeg
For a review of Lorraine’s Home Cooking Made Easy… see the Amazon link below…