Jamie’s 15 minute meals: Episode 19: Asian tuna and coconut rice
Thursday 15 Nov 2012 Ch4 at 5.30 pm and HD
Note many UK links now not functioning, the recipe links are here, also see NZ, Aus, Asia and Ca links below:
- USA Jamie Oliver cook books
- Canada Jamie Oliver cook books
- UK Jamie Oliver cook books
- Australia search for Jamie’s Books
- New Zealand search for Jamie Oliver’s books
- UK Store and Christmas offers
Watch again + find recipe links and ingredients:
Save with Jamie’s Money Saving Meals + recipes
Series 1 Episode 19: Asian tuna and coconut rice
Jamie serves up seared Asian tuna, coconut rice and jiggy jiggy greens, plus ricotta fritters, tomato sauce and courgette salad.
- Episode 19 scrapbook, recipes and video clips
- Ricotta fritters with tomato sauce
- Seared Asian tuna with coconut rice
- Watch Jamie’s 15 minute meals episode 19 on 4oD
- Food processors, tongs and graters and for the ultimate kitchen
To read about the new cook book see Jamies 15 minute meals and to compare book costs and for more on Jamie Oliver 15 minute meals – further information and cook book notes.
Recipes from Jamie Oliver’s scrapbook:
- Ricotta fritters with tomato sauce and courgette salad
- Seared asian beef noodle salad and ginger dressing
- Pesto sphagetti lemon steamed fish
Jamie is a well known and highly respected chef, has toured the world and has many restaurants. At One New Change there is Barbecoa a joint venture with Adam Perry Lang.
Other restaurants include Recipease Jamie’s recipe and kitchen shop, in Notting Hill, Clapham Junction and Brighton. You can learn to cook and make great food.
Jamie’s Italian is throughout the UK and also in many parts of the world.