It’s All Good: Delicious, Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great
by Gywneth Paltrow
This is an important book. Gwyneth Paltrow – like many of us – has had major health issues and was advised that she needed to alter her diet and her approach to life and stress. Gwyneth has had a number of miscarriages as well. After another recent set of health issues, when Gwyneth went for a number of tests – she found she had a anemia and a cyst.
‘I was a mess. I was vitamin-D deficient, I had anaemia, I had thyroid issues, my liver was congested, I had hormonal imbalances and a benign tumour on my ovary that had to be removed – I mean, it was crazy. I knew it was time for change.
Gywneth was advised on her diet and the need a dietary changes and also emotional changes too. Taking the experts advice on how she needed to amend her diet, brings us to the recipes in the new book. The recipes were developed to meet the exacting demands of cutting out numerous foods on the elimination diet she was advised to follow.
Many diets and health plans are now available, one for example is Dr Junger’s Clean Program and by comparing numerous diet plans Gwyneth has developed a system to identify the numerous diets by using a clever set of icons beside each recipe.
Buy the book, read reviews and see prices It’s All Good: Delicious, Easy Recipes that Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great currently £12 free delivery UK.
A series of free pull outs based on the new book are being offered in You magazine today (Mar 17) and next week (Mar 24).
Today, recipes include:
- avocado toast
- green juice
- sweet potato and five-spice muffins
- many-mushrooms soup
- lentil salad with mustard and tomatoes
- banana ice cream with sweet and salty roasted almonds
- Lee’s chopped Vietnamese salad
- chicken burgers, Thai style
- grilled salmon with lemon vinaigrette
- lamb tagine with squash and chickpeas
- beet salad, spring onion and mint pesto
- Frankies-esque beet salad
- simplest beet salad
- chocolate and almond cupcakes
- Morning time food
- Sweet potato and five-spice muffins
- Many-mushroom soup
- Salads and a few great dressings
- Chicken burgers, Thai style
- Grilled salmon with grilled lemon vinaigrette
- Lamb tagine with squash and chickpeas
- Three simple beet salads
- Banana ‘ice cream’ with sweet-and-salty roasted almonds
- Chocolate and almond cupcakes
- Spicy sweet potato soup with chipotle and coriander the perfect roasted sweet potato
- Risotto with peas & greens
- Spanish chopped salad with tuna and piquillos with Spanish salad dressing
- Flourless anything crumble
- Instant berry and coconut sherbet (or frozen pops!)
- Candy bars
- Anchovy and lemon dressing; plus grilled steak with melted anchovies and rosemary
See also previous books:
Gwyneth at book signing: