Gordon Ramsay Ultimate HOME cooking TV all 20 episode guide
A new home cookbook by Gordon Ramsay with 120 ultimate recipes and a new TV series of 20 episodes started Monday 14 October Channel 4 in the UK and is being broadcast around the world see below for full details.
This article introduces the new TV series and cookbook and we have an episode guide, with recipes and links below.
You can read about Gordon’s new book published 29 August 2013 UK link – please see book details and revies of Gordon Ramsay’s Ultimate Home Cooking – and you may like to compare book costs and see where to buy Gordon Ramsay’s Home Cooking book in the UK.
For Australia and New Zealand book offers and information check out our link to cookbooks UK USA Canada Australia N Zealand
The new TV series will develop recipes around Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner:
Starting with breakfast, each episode will follow a day in the life of the Ramsay house as Gordon cooks with his children and then eats with his family.
We see a Gordon Ramsay that we heardly ever see! Gordon is so relaxed, patient and enjoying having fun. The new series will be a fun and family time.
There are 20 episodes of Gordon’s Ultimate Home Cooking each covering a specific area:
- 11: American
- 4: Big & Bold
- 5: Classics With A Twist
- 14: Comfort Food
- 2: Food For Friends
- 6: French
- 7: Healthy
- 12: Hearty
- 9: Italian
- 19: Light
- 17: Middle Eastern
- 18: Healthy Recipes
- 10: Party Food
- 15: Picnic Day
- 3: South East Asian
- 20: Special Occasions
- 8: Street Food
- 1: The Food I Grew Up On
- 16: Thrifty
- 13: Vegetarian
Fast, delicious home family cooking how to cook practical, delicious meals at home for breakfast, lunch and dinner all from Gordon Ramsay the Ultimate chef and Ultimate home cook! His aim is again to assist ordinary home cooks in building their confidence and to engender inspiration to help us all make practical and delicious meals.
Episode Guide Gordon Ramsay Ultimate Home Cookery TV
Episode 1: The food I grew upon: Monday 14 October 2013 Channel 4 12.05 pm
The first episode begins with modern versions of the dishes Gordon remembers he loved as a child:
- fluffy potato cakes,
- Homemade fish fingers and chip butties,
- Shepherd’s pie with cheese champ topping
- steamed date pudding with butterscotch sauce
- Episode 1 Gordon Ramsay’s Home Cooking -watch again on 4oD
Episode 2: Food for friends: Tuesday 15 October 2013 Channel 4 12.05 pm
Today we see the best recipes for sharing:
- a brunch of griddled polenta with roasted tomatoes and goats curd
- a lunch of salted sea bream
- Gordon’s son Jack helps him prepare a Roast chicken chickpea stuffing
and a Hazelnut meringue tower
- Episode 2 Gordon Ramsay’s Home Cooking -watch again on 4oD
Episode 3: South East Asian Wednesday 16 October 2013 Channel 4 12.05 pm
Today Gordon’s spicing up the food going a bit more exotic by preparing a South East Asian feed including:
- tangy fruit salad
- a clam noodle soup
- banana and coconut fritters
- son Jack helps make spicy chicken wings
- Episode 3 Gordon Ramsay’s Home Cooking -watch again on 4oD
Episode 4: Thursday 17 October 2013 Channel 4 12.05 pm
Gordon Ramsay’s Ultimate Home Cooking Episode 4 Big and bold
Today Gordon goes further with bold food, with recipes including:
- a croissant stuffed with merguez sausages and fontina cheese
- a spicy Mexican soup
- eldest daughter Megan helps to prepare a crispy roast duck with black bean sauce and a Spiced banana tarte tatin
Episode 5: Classics with a twist Friday 18 October 2013 Channel 4 12.05 pm
Gordon has many favourite classic recipes and tonight he adds modern twist, as he prepares:
- a breakfast dish of boiled eggs with anchovy toast
- eldest daughter also helps him prepare a stuffed rib of roast beef followed by an Eton mess bombe
To read more about Gordon’s new book, see Gordon Ramsay’s Ultimate Home Cooking where book offers are available if you would like to purchase a copy.
Another classic TV series from the Optomen stable, see more at Gordon Ramsay’s Ultimate Home Cooking – Optomen International. There will be 20 one half hour episodes.
Episode 6: French: Monday 21 October 2013 Channel 4 12.05 pm
Gordon Ramsay’s name is synonymous with French cuisine and this is his greatest success and passion. He is preparing wonderful Gallic recipes including:
- tuna Nicoise salad
- the help of his youngest daughter Tilly to create a perfect chicken fricassee with sauteed potatoes
- lavender creme caramel
- recipe links
Episode 7: Healthy: Tuesday 22 October 2013 Channel 4 12.05 pm
Gordon Ramsay is also aware of the trends towards healthy food. However, if you cook – according to the guidelines of Gordon’s cuise, then you will be healthy. Remember this when you see the fresh ingredients he selects and the way all dishes are contructed from the basic fresh ingredients. So not only healthy but delicious as well.
Today’s selection of healthy meals, includes:
Episode 8: Street Food: Wednesday 23 October 2013 Channel 4 12.05 pm
Outside for a street party and today we enjoy good company and recipes:
- prawn tostada
- caramel salted popcorn
- buttermilk fried chicken
- recipe links
Episode 9: Italian: Thursday 24 October 2013 Channel 4 12.05 pm
Gordon displays his Italian flair by offering an Italian breakfast, lunch and dinner, including:
- a fennel sausage frittata and griddled sardines with gremolata
- son Jack helps prepare crostini, beef pappardelle
- panna cotta with hazelnut brittle
- recipe links
Episode 10: Party Food Mexican: Friday 25 October 2013 Channel 4 12.05 pm
Spicy Mexican flavours encourage Gordon to offer party food, including:
- spicy Mexican eggs
- an orange and coriander-cured side of salmon
- pulled pork with chipotle mayonnaise
Episode 11: American: Monday 28 October 2013 Channel 4 12.05 pm
Where would we be without our classic American dish? Gordon spends a lot of time in the USA so he should know the best American foods by preparing:
- eggs, bacon and hash browns
- Caesar salad and peanut butter and jam cookies
- daughter Holly helps to cook barbecued beef brisket
- recipe links
Episode 12: Hearty: Tuesday 29 October 2013 Channel 4 12.05 pm
This episode sees Gordon cook up hearty food that will sustain us on a winter day.
- Welsh rarebit
- roasted tomato soup
- beef and ale stew with mustard dumplings
- recipe links for Home Cooking
- watch episodes Gordon Ramsay Home Cooking while available
Episode 13: Vegetarian: Wednesday 29 October 2013 Channel 4 12.05 pm
Today the wonders of vegetarian home cooking and a breakfast that is meat-free, also a lunch and dinner full of flavour and texture.
- crunchy pear and granola muffins
- halloumi, courgette and herb cakes with chilli dressing
- beetroot and thyme risotto
- white chocolate and lime mousse
- watch vegetarian home cooking again
Episode 14: Comfort Food: Thursday 30 October 2013 Channel 4 12.05 pm
The comfort food is designed to fill our need of something just right after a hard day.
Episode 15: Picnic Day: Friday 31 October 2013 Channel 4 12.05 pm
This episode helps us prepare picnic food for a great day out.
- classic Scotch eggs
- a giant sandwich known as a pan-bagnat
Gordon’s youngest daughter Tilly is on hand to help with:
- a delicious prawn and cucumber salad
- a chocolate and marshmallow fridge cake
- watch again – picnic food
Episode 16: Thrifty: Monday 1 November 2013 Channel 4 12.05 pm
Excellent food that doesn’t cost a fortune.
- cinnamon eggy bread with quick stewed apples
- a smokey bacon, sweetcorn and potato soup
Wonderful yet again with flavour-packed Middle Eastern take on breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Episode 18: Healthy: Wednesday 5 November 2013 Channel 4 12.05 pm
Healthy food that we all should be eating.
- granola for breakfast
- steamed mussels with cherry tomatoes and pancetta for lunch.
Gordon’s daughter Holly assists with
- aromatic lamb chops
- mango sundae
Episode 19: Light: Thursday 6 November 2013 Channel 4 12.05 pm
Light food for those times when we ned totake it easy. Maybe this can be a part of a 5:2 diet?
- sourdough bread and crushed avocado
- mackerel ceviche with fennel salad
- griddled chicken with chickpeas
- lemon and basil granita
Episode 20: Special Occasions: Friday 7 November 2013 Channel 4 12.05 pm
Last episode, so on to those special occasions.
- eggs Benedict with crispy Parma ham
- grilled lobsters with Bloody Mary linguine
Gordon’s son Jack tackles:
- cook beef fillet with salsa verde
- chocolate and pistachio semifreddo
- USA bestselling cookbooks
- Canada’s popular cookbooks
- UK bestselling cookbooks
- Australian best selling cookbooks
- New Zealand’s best selling books
- UK Store
Back ground to Gordon Ramsay –
Gordon has 25 years of cooking expertise and is well placed to provide us with his take on what an up to date and with-it cookery course should be. Consider the worldwide chain of restaurants, the Tante Marie School of cookery – a culinary academy of excellence and the career development opportunities Gordon offers. Together with his cooking shows, travel to the US and his widespread talent. This all points to an exciting world of cooking and reveals that Gordon Ramsay’s business acumen and cooking ability is massive! See the new restaurants in Doha and Las Vegas as some of his recent developments and consider the restaurants from Italy to USA.
See Gordon’s restaurant list as a guide.
Cookbook review: Gordon Ramsay’s Ultimate Home Cookery –
The new cookbook will help us to cope with the demands of family, work and preparing wonderful meals fast. To purchase a copy of Gordon Ramsay’s Ultimate Home Cooking and our own review at New cook book 29 August 2013, see Gordon Ramsay Ultimate Home Cooking cookbook review
As demonstrated in his Ultimate Cook book series and book, Gordon can fast track us to become more efficient and productive when preparing meals and hopefully help up our skill level in terms of taste and texture when preparing and combining ingredients.
- Breakfast and Brunch
- Soups breads and sandwiches
- Salad for lunch
- Afternoon pick me ups
- Kitchen suppers
- Friends for dinner
- Granola, Bircher muesli, porridge, fruit salad, frittatas, egg and spinach, hash brown baked eggs, potato cakes.
- Tomato soup with sundries tomato pesto, Gazpacho, Saffron flat bread, Pan Bagnat, beer bread.
- Caesar salad, Halloumi, Orzo pasta salad, Quinoa salad, Soba noodle salad
- Lemon and popped seed Madeleine, caramel popcorn.
- Griddled polenta, lamb koftas, fish fingers, potato and beetroot gratin.
- Slow braised beef cheeks, salt-crust sea bream, grilled lobster.
- Beef fillet with salsa Verde, chicken wings, broccoli slaw, stuffed rib of beef.
- Aperol spritz jelly, granita, spiced banana taste tatin, pear and ginger galette.
Recipe links from the Mail on Sunday:
The previous series produced a wide following and Gordon demonstrated that he has the skill to successfully guide us in our quest to become better cooks.
Gordon’s previous cookbook Gordon Ramsay’s Ultimate Cooking course is on offer now for £5 !!! see book details – Gordon Ramsay’s Ultimate Cookery Course 100 recipes to stake your life on and to compare book costs and see where to buy Gordon Ramsay’s Ultimate Cookery Course in the UK.
See previous series details here – Gordon Ramsay’s Ultimate Cookery coursecourse
If you think other readers would enjoy this article please click the share buttons below.