Delia Smith presents Delia’s cakes – a free glossy pull out with Mail on Sunday YOU magazine Feb 24 2013 and introduces her new on line cookery school. An additional pull out free with YOU magazine on 3 Mar 2013.
Read reviews and what people are saying about Delia’s Cakes the new book.
The pull out supplements in YOU magazine features the best of Delia’s cakes over the years with new additions. Remember Delia was here first, she started in the 1970’s, see her book list below.
NOTE: More cake recipes in the supplement free with YOU magazine, 3 March 2013. A 12 page supplement of Delia’s fabulous cake recipes from her new book – Delia’s cakes. See below for more.
The new book is an updated version of the original Delia’s Book of Cakes which was first published in 1977 . It has never ever been out of print since then, due to its popularity. The new cake book – Delia’s Cakes will be the only book of cake recipes you will ever need.
Many favourites are included and new recipes such as Iced Hidden Strawberry Cup Cakes and Chunky Marmalade Muffins are added.
As you can imagine the recipes are tried and tested,easy to follow and delicious!
Cake recipes from Delia’s Cakes cookbook: in the Mail on Sunday:
- classic sponge cake
- chunky apple cake
- chunky marmalade muffins
- coffee and walnut sponge cake
- double lemon drizzle cake with poppy seeds
- iced hidden strawberry cupcakes
- peanut butter biscuits
- semolina shortbreads
- sticky toffee loaf cake with fudge icing
- sugared flowers
- the ultimate carrot cake
- traditional oatmeal parkin
From part II of the pull outs: 3 March 2013
- Chocolate surprise cup cakes
- Baked vanilla cheesecake with caramel sauce
- Venetian Zabaglione cake
- Banana and walnut loaf
- Blueberry and pecan muffin cake
- Grated chocolate and almond cake
Delia’s new venture includes an on line video cookery school, launches 28 February 2013, see below for video:
The new book Delia’s Cakes – published on the 24 February 2013.
Delia Smith is well known for her cook books and TV shows over the last 40 years, she has been the UK’s best selling cook book writer -having sold 21 million books! Delia is also known for her religious texts
She is also a joint majority shareholder at the Premier League side Norwich City Football Club.
Delia Smith’s cookbooks:
- How to Cheat at Cooking (1971)
- Recipes from Country Inns and Restaurants (1973)
- The Evening Standard Cookbook (1974)
- Country Recipes from Look East (1975)
- More Country Recipes: A Second Collection from Look East (1976)
- Delia Smith’s Cookery Course Part One: Pt. 1 (1978)
- Delia Smith’s Cookery Course: Part Two: Pt. 2 (1979)
- Frugal Food (1976) (Re-issued in October 2008)
- Cakes, Bakes & Steaks (1977)
- Delia Smith’s Book of Cakes (1977)
- Delia Smith’s Cookery Course (3 volumes: 1978, 1979 & 1980)
- Delia Smith’s Complete Cookery Course (1983)
- One is Fun (1986)
- Complete Illustrated Cookery Course (1989)
- Delia’s Complete Cookery Course: Classic Edition (1992)
- Delia’s Summer Collection: 140 Recipes for Summer (1993)
- Delia Smith’s Christmas (1994)
- Delia Smith’s Winter Collection (1995)
- Delia’s How to Cook—Book 1 (1998)
- Delia’s How to Cook Book Two (1999)
- Delia’s How to Cook Book Three (2001)
- Delia’s Chocolate Collection: Comic Relief Edition (2001)
- Delia’s Vegetarian Collection (2002)
- The Delia Collection (2003)
- Chocolate: The Delia Collection (2003)
- The Delia Collection: Soup (2003)
- The Delia Collection: Italian (2004)
- Delia’s Frugal Food (2004)
- The Delia Collection: Pork (2004)
- Delia’s Kitchen Garden: A Beginners’ Guide to Growing and Cooking Fruit and Vegetables (2004)
- The Delia Collection: Baking (2005)
- The Delia Collection – Puddings (2006)
- The Delia Collection: Puddings (2006)
- Delia’s Kitchen Garden (February 200)
- Delia’s How to Cheat at Cooking (February 2008)
- Delia’s Frugal Food (2008)
- Delia’s Happy Christmas (October 2009)
- Delia’s Complete How To Cook: Both a guide for beginners and a tried & tested recipe collection for life
- Delia’s Cakes (February 2013)
- A Feast for Lent
- A Journey into God
- A Feast for Advent: Reflections on Christmas for Every Day in Advent