There is an unusual number of new cooking show coming soon to UK tv (2012). The standard has been raised and we are in for a real treat.
Chefs and the programmes include: (Chef links go to our blog and cook books in a carousel below link to Amazon with book information, reviews and offers)
- Nigella Lawson with Nigellissima Instant Italian Inspiration BBC2 soon..
- The Hairy Dieters, Si and Dave with How to love food and lose weight BBC2 Tuesday evenings
- Michela Chiappa with Simply Italian Ch4 Monday evening
- Paul Hollywood and Mary Berry with The Great British Bake Off BBC2 soon…
- Turkish Delight with Allegra McEvedy Good Food Channel Thursday 10pm 16 September (Eat better,spend less)
- Celebrity Masterchef BBC2 August 2012 (Michel Roux Jnr reprint)
- Lorraine Pascal with Lorraine’s fast, fresh and easy food BBC2
- Rick Stein with Rick Stein’s India: The search for the perfect curry BBC2
- Gok Wan with Gok Cooks Chinese Ch 4
- Ken Hom and Ching He Huang with Exploring China – A culinary adventure 100 recipes from our journey BBC2 Sunday 5 Aug 2012.The carousel will provide links to the cook books on Amazon for you to check out, where you can read good reviews by people who have purchased the books. If you would like to buy the book from Amazon these are trusted links and you can be sure of this retailer.